Thursday, June 18

I learned to plant flowers and actually keep them alive!!!!

anyone who saw us last summer knows I attempted for the first time to plant pots for my porch. They didn't work out as I hoped. first they thrived then they died... it was sad. This year I am proud to say I figured it out. Here are my lovely pots enjoying the weather and growing a mile each day! It is only the beginning on June and they are getting huge already! Yeah for me I might just get this whole planting thing down yet!

4 comments:

  1. Those look amazing! Seriously. And the pictures of the girls in the plane are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! They look really great. It's fun to not kill the dumb things, right? This is my first successful flower year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you guys move? I don't recognize the entryway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look beautiful! You inspired me to plant some of my own!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...