Monday, October 6

Belated trip pictures!

Things have been a little crazy lately and I have been behind on posting. We took a bunch of really great pictures while we were in KANSAS and here are a few. 

MY WONDERFUL GRANDMA 
Four Generation picture


The girls were a little confused that there were three different "mommies" there so we had to name them different. I am Mom, my mom is Nana, and my grandma is Grandma T. I am still not sure if they understood but they sure did love her. It is fun to see them dress up and dance for her just like I use to. She is just so wonderful! I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. These are great Marilee! Grandma looks like she's doing good. I'm glad your girls have been able to spend some time with her. You're mom looks great by the way. Tell her hi for us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...