Saturday, October 25

For all of us that are guilty of blog stalking just for the fun of it !

Today I was somehow tagged just for blog stalking. So for all those that are reading this post with or without my knowledge you are now tagged as well. I know you are probably thinking that I don't know you are reading so you don't have to fill it out. That is fine but from now on when you look at my blog you are going to think to yourself... does she know I read this and didn't try out the tag?  So to keep from having a guilty conscience I am completing MY tag!

Church calling you would HATE to have-
Fellowshipping, I know it is easy but I am SO SHY! (For those of you that secretly read my blog cause you are too shy to admit it... trust me I'm more shy, I just usually pretend I am not to avoid an anxiety attack!)

Saying you say the most often-
What the heck? - somehow my family always keeps me in a constant state of shock! 
Don't even think about it? -my kids are testing the waters to see who is boss right now!
One day I will... - I will be the first to admit that I talk big and do little!

Saying you hate to hear other people say-
'Sup, sitch, buggin', tight  - Look in the mirror dude, you are white! These are saying but words I hear all the time in Idaho. Unless I am mistaken there aren't 'real gangsters in Rexburg?!?

Most rotten thing you did today-
Spanked my kids for not taking a nap while threatening them their Nana won't come home until they sleep! - don't worry I got mine they didn't nap AT ALL!

Explain the fourth picture in the fourth folder on your computer-
This is a picture of my lifetime friend Julianne! I went to her reception in Idaho Falls to see her in her newlywed bliss! LOVE HER!



A picture you have of people you don't know-
These are the abs that I will someday have. I don't know this lady but she is my secret hope for the future!

Secret dream-
Try out for American Idol, I really want to try but and afraid they will tell me I suck!

Favorite place to spend money-
Kohl's... it is really the only place that I find stuff that is CUTE AND FITS!

Personal indulgence-
Nail polish! Every time I go to West Coast Beauty Supply I pick up a new O.P.I. color. It is my little $4.25 spurge! Nail polish always looks good no matter your size, weight, or ability to be stylist!

Least Favorite Celebrity-
Verne Troyer- little person or not he is offensive Tila Tequila, Flavor Flav, pretty much all MTV reality tv stars

Girl crush-
Selma 

Jessica
3 goals, 1 long term, 1 day to day, 1 silly-
Exercise 5X a week and like it, Find that special moment that makes me love being a mom, Donate my hair to locks of love just to grow it out all over again!

3 things you collect or obsess over-
Hair products- I love to try everything new and get those little dollar samples
Jeans- I spend hours finding the right pair of jeans. I always have to get at least two different opinions before I buy them.
Home Decor from Hobby Lobby! Anyone that shops there knows they are addicted too!

Alright so if you finished reading this post you are tagged and better reply!

4 comments:

  1. I made your blog again! Only this time, there was a picture of my yucky next-day hair! Baa! Oh well, I'm glad you're still my friend even though my hair was suffering that night.

    I hope you are recovering well! Those outfits that Layla and Isa are wearing a couple of posts below are freaking hilarious! You must take more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such beautiful little girls! I found out that you are friends with our old neighbors from rexburg the Clews. We lived by them for a little over 2 years. Small world!! Glad we can keep in touch through our blogs, oh and yes I am also a blogstalker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah!!! i am just as guilty as you are. thanks for completing the tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog M! Love seeing Jan on it too. Lots of Love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...