Saturday, October 18

Kid Tag

So the girls best friend Adi tagged them in this cute tag last week. Here are the girls answers...

1. What does mom always say to you?
Isa: I don't know
Layla: Number 1

2. What makes mom happy?
Isa: Snow
Layla: Smiling

3. What makes mom sad?
Isa: I don't know
Layla: When its dark

4. How does mom make you laugh?"
Isa: Running
Layla: Snow

5. How old is mom?
Isa: Running
Layla: 3 pounds

6. How tall is mom?
Isa: Big
Layla: 2 pounds

7. What does mom like to do?
Isa: I don't know
Layla: Go running

8. What is mom's job?
Isa: I don't know
Layla: Go running

9. What is mom's favorite food?
Isa: I don't know
Layla: Apples

10. How do you know mom loves you?
Isa: Layla says sorry
Layla: You hug

If only I was the person the girls described I would be fit because I apparently really like to run. And my favorite response is that Layla says I always say one... that would be me counting to five before time out. In case you can't tell they go there a lot. Layla and Isa tag Payton, Tally and Bergen, Carson, and all their friends in Rexburg!

4 comments:

  1. oh this is going to be sooo fun! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I thought Number 1 was because you call her that and call Isa Number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was number one like potty training. I like to hear that you're still afraid of the dark...or was that me? Or both of us? Let's have a sleepover. I miss those.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...