Tuesday, September 30

Finally finding answers!


For the past 7 years I have been struggling with what doctors said was IBS. Today I went to the doctor again for the horrible pain, (I had a placental abruption and was near death so trust me I know pain!) and he said that he thinks I have gall bladder disease. So next week I am going in for a Hida Scan. It is going to cost an arm and a leg that we definitely don't have but will be so worth it! I am not a big fan of surgery but at this point I will do ANYTHING to feel better. So lets just pray they find that I need to get that darn little organ out! Wish me luck!


3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about all your problems and pain with that dang gall bladder! Hopefully the doctors can figure it out and you can finally find some relief! In the mean time I hope you are doing alright and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about the physical ails. We'll pray that things let up for you... I had know idea you weren't feeling well before the girls, that's no fair! Also, good luck on the weight loss. I wrote a blog about mine the other day (cherieiam.blogspot.com), and had to steal your word "jiggly" it just fit! Also, CONGRATS! on the new temple. I wanted to hop online right then and send you a note. I actually shouted out loud for you and your family, what a huge blessing! I can only imagine your moms reaction. So cool! Anyway, I hope you're all doing well, and I still want to see you sometime!
    Love,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come I am your sister and I didn't even know about this? Don't worry,I blame Brian, he never tells us anything.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...