Saturday, October 18

Tagged again

10 years ago I....
1. Was 16
2. was driving a bright red neon
3. was in our high school musical Cinderella
4. desperately wanted a date
5. worked at a movie theater

5 things on my "to do list" today
1. Make a weeks worth of meals for my freezer
2. Run errands
3. Clean my house
4. do the laundry
5. polish my nails

5 snacks that I like
1. Hot Tamales
2. El-fudge Cookies
3. popcorn
4. ice cream (this is probably why I need my gall bladder out!)
5. ALL FRUIT

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off all debt
2. Got to Disney world with my kids
3. Go to Vanuatu with Brian
4. Buy a home
5. Open my own salon

5 places I have lived
1. Blue Springs Mo
2. Independence Mo
3. Provo UT
4. Rexburg ID
5. ???

5 jobs that I have had
1. Movie Theater
2. Bank data Entry
3. Bank Teller
4. Kid To Kid
5. Hairstylist at Regis Salon

I tag Kristi C., Julianne, and Tiffany H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...