Internal thoughts-
I can find friends to help with the girls
I can have the relief society help with food for my family
But my house will be a wreck
we will run out of clothes to wear
the girls will begin to smell and get sticky cause I always do baths
And I will never heal because I won't just rest!
There were many more fears these were just the beginning. Then I called my mom and she got may dad on board for her to come out for 10 days to help. Somehow she knew, like all good mother's do, that I would need her and she was in her mind already coming before she heard the worry in my voice as I calmly said, "don't worry mom we will figure something out!"
So Monday my wonderful mom and best friend comes out to help me with well.... my life! She is just the greatest and always makes me feel like I am the wonderful daughter she always wanted and really nothing can beat that! I love her more than anything and if having surgery is what it takes to get her to come see me again then that is fine with me. I miss her just that much!
Oh good luck with the sugery! Mom's are just the best! I wish I was there to help out. You'll be well taken care of I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your mom and friend can be there to help out. That's awesome! Good luck with the surgery and recovery; you'll do great! Let us know if you need anything at all!
ReplyDeletewe are praying for you.
ReplyDelete