It's official... I am getting my gall bladder out. I meet with the surgeon on Monday to schedule my surgery. I am nervous but excited. I also found out that my body is attacking my thyroid and it is getting to be a loosing battle for my poor thryoid. So I am uping my medicine a ton and hopefully I will start to feel better. So between the surgery and the mega medicine I should HOPEFULLY start to see the pounds shed.
It is times like now that I am glad the girls are so wonderful because the trial to get them here and the consequences of their birth is really slowly killing me! If we want a boy we might just have to adopt because it isn't looking like I would make it through another pregnancy.
I'm so sorry to hear about this. When it rains it pours! At least you know what's wrong and can go forward. Good luck on Monday and w/ your meds. You'll be in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteOK, so I'm belated on all the posties of the week...but, here's my catch up...
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of Isa and Layla on the train were so cute. Isa is a stinking doll, but I laughed at Layla's face. Ha, she always makes a funny face! I'm so glad you guys were able to go visit your parents, and how wonderful that your girls love them. Seriously wonderful.
I don't look like Jessica Alba either. Yes, not at ALL. Boo on those un-realistic people!
Good luck with your gall bladder surgery. I hope it goes well and things start to improve.
Just want to let you know we are thinking about you and pray that everything goes well.
ReplyDelete