Monday, September 1

Enjoying Kansas!


In case you can't tell from the picture we are totally enjoying a relaxing time with my family. Everyone loves spending time with Nana and Papa. We are having a blast and will have tons to update you on when we get back Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Have a great time -- it was so nice to see you, even if just for a little second! And...I'm loving the hair! I even straightened it today. I am so amazed that you got it straight when it was such a crazy mess!

    Anyway -- we have a cute picture of your girls from Tammy's house, I'll send it to you in an email. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... it looks like isa has gpa eating out of the palm of her hand. so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to take a break and have your parents take care of you! Hope the trip is all enjoyable! How long did you get to stay for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your having fun! Tell your parents hi for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE! I wish I could be there! I LOVE the Midwest more than any other place, I've decided! Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...