For the last 12 years I have been going to the same restaurant every year for my birthday. There has only been one year I missed going there and getting the same great birthday treatment and that was when this cutie was born.

The amazing restaurant is Manny's off Broadway in downtown Kansas City! I not only love the food but they have a live mariachi band play on weekends. And they sing romantic songs in Spanish and you feel like you have left the US and ventured to Mexico for the short time you are there. The best part of going to this Mexican restaurant is because it is authentic... looks it, feel it, sounds it, and most importantly tastes it. I am really picky when it comes to food and this is BY FAR THE BEST!!!! Anyways enough raving here are some more pictures!


Brian and I actually dressed up!!!

The band that sang Happy Birthday to me twice.
Layla totally enjoying the food just like her mom!!
How fun! Sorry I missed your birthday-we had no internet this week. Happy belated day!
ReplyDeleteI think it's so great that your kids eat Mexican food! So many kids would be totally averse to it...so good on you for having non-picky eaters (at least, in the Mexican food dept). Looks like a fun time.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm glad you were able to go home. It's kind of funny though... you live like twice as far away from your parents as I do, and I think you see them twice as much. That's great!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're blogging again... but just in case you need a little more help, I'm here to let you know that you've been tagged! Go check out my blog to see the instructions :-D