Thursday, September 18

Watch me Shrink!!!!


My good friend Jenni is starting to update her blog each week with her weight loss update. I am joining her in the fight to get back our bodies. 

I finally hit the 3 and 6 week slump this past month and man it did not do my body good. So I am in a race to get to the REAL MARILEE by Christmas. I am taking a health and wellness class at school and HAVE to work out 4 times a week. 
I will have a little section on the side where I will update my progress each week. I am also going to post new HEALTHY recipes and workout ideas whenever I get a chance. Wish me luck and don't make fun!!! 

You think it is too big of a goal to want these abs by next summer???

7 comments:

  1. Good luck! I wish you the best-this is a great idea by the way...I may join you two in your quest! I mean I definitely want to loose the weight, but I maybe post each week as well. I have been meaning to tell you though that you are looking really good-it the photos you have posted of yourself recently you are looking really great! I look forward to the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made your blog, whoohoo! No, it's not too far-fetched to get those abs next summer, but you'll have to work very hard and consistently to get them. But you really can do them, with the aerobic work, the strength training, and eating right. Enough calories that you don't go into starvation mode and save any fat you get (usually around 900 calories or less per day), but not so many that you cancel out the calories you burn while exercising.

    You can do this, I just know it! I'm right with you in the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for us! I can't wait to post on Monday. For my first week I'm doing pretty good. I just hope the weekend doesn't ruin all of my work. I'm so glad you're doing this with me. Thanks! See ya (or read ya) on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me too, I want those abs. Sadly I'd like to admit that I can't imagine every getting back to that without a tummy tuck. Seems the more weight I lose the looser the skin, it ain't pretty. Well hope that cheered you up. Always fun to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! I am on a team competition with Danny's family where we are split up 5 on 5 and we have two weeks to work out and see which team works out the most. We have everything broken down into miles (like biking, aerobic activity, weight lifting, etc) and we post our progress on the family blog. It's been so fun so far! Anyway, I just told Julianne this, but I bought this workout series "Turbo Jam" and it is so good! Seriously! You should ask for it for Christmas! You can find it at beachbody.com. Anyway...proud of you! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo... You mean it takes more than just sitting around and eating food that you know is bad??? Oh man, am I in trouble!

    Guess I better get off my rear and jump on the bandwagon. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that you lost a pound! Way to go! I'm glad you're doing this with me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...