Tuesday, September 16

PROTECT OUR CHILDREN

I know that all of us mothers hear the stories of children being taken, abused, and murdered on the news everyday. But I know that this is just a fraction of 1 percent of those that are abused. If you sit at home and do nothing to help then you should really be ashamed. As mothers we must take a stand and pass the laws and fund those that can help. Oprah did a wonderful job this week in her show talking about this issue. I have already contacted my senate members to pass the Child Protection Act. Follow this link to her site and you can too. We can't complain if we aren't helping. OPRAH Also to see the recap of the show just click HERE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this! I was able to do this easily this morning.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...