Thursday, August 21

Most Popular Song

Here is a site that lists the number one song on any given day. It is really cool to look up what song was popular when you were born, first met spouse, married, concieved kids, kids birthday's, or whatever! Here are some of our highlights!

Brian's Birthday: "Centerfold" by J. Geils Band
Marilee's Birthday: "Abracadabra" by Steve Miller Band
Isa's Birthday: "Do I Make You Proud" by Taylor Hicks
Layla's Birthday: "My Boo" by Usher and Alicia Keys
(I think this is cute because we call her Layla Boo)

First Met: "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans featuring 112
Brian left on Mission: "Bootylicious" by Destiny's Child
Mission Return: "Crazy in Love" by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z

Married: "Hey Ya!" by OutKast
10 yr Anniversary: "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's

To check out your dates go to Flashback Charts

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cool site-thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great info! I was actually trying to find out popular songs for 2005 for Joselyn's baby book 2 days ago!! Now I can get her actual birthday too! COOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...