When Brian came home I explained the dilemma and instantly he said,"She must have shoved food up her nose and it rotted!" I was about to be sick but thought you know he might be right. Sunday morning comes around and we get the girls up to get ready for church. And Brian gets a big whiff of our foul smelling cutie. After pulling out a flashlight and tweezers he looked up her nose. To every one's shock we found BATTING from her blanket. Piece after piece Brian pulled out trying not to dry heave. And a handful later we are thinking the ER might be a good place to stop by. I felt bad because we had to drop Layla off at church so she wouldn't have to go and luckily that worked out great. 
Isa on the other hand spent 30 minutes with a huge stretched out nostril and suctions trying to get the last of the batting out of her little nose. And finally we got it all. Now don't ask me why, how or where she got the idea that of all things to do while she sleeps shoving handfuls of batting up her nose was a good idea. But luckily she is feeling herself and back to smelling nice. So my words or wisdom are : IF YOUR KID SMELLS AND A BATH DOESN'T WORK, CHECK THE NOSE!!!!
What in the world?! That is so random and SOOO weird! I would never think that there was something in my child's nose making them smell bad! Let alone BATTING from her blanket! CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteWow that's so crazy! That is very random! Kids can get pretty crazy huh? Everything's a mystery to them I guess. Hope she's feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe this story! How sad...and gross! I'll definitely remember this for future reference-I never know what Carson is going to do. I would have for sure thrown up if I were pulling it out of her nose. I'm glad she is ok!
ReplyDelete