Monday, April 7

Finished Product!!!!

Okay so I was totally sick of getting a bad haircut and not being satisfied with my color that I took it into my own hands for the first time in a LONG TIME! Anyways I did the color about a week or two ago and really like it. It isn't as drastic as it was before just a little more normal. And after fighting with my split ends I cut my own hair just like I like it. A nice layered cut with ONLY 90 degree layers. None of those horrible triangular layers that seem to be everywhere in Rexburg. And in my personal opinion unless you have a stack they are a no-no.

I was scared that I would have to take off a lot of length in the back to even out the cut the way I wish it would have been the first time but it actually wasn't too bad. With a little help from Brian I even shortened the length about 2 inches to really help even it all out and grow out nice healthy hair. Anyways here is how it came out. Pretty great isn't it! I know I shouldn't be so boastful but it is my one talent and a mom has got to get self esteem from something other then cleaning the house right?

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair! You did so good with it! You're going to have to give me some hairstylling tips because I don't know hardly anything and I always love how your hair looks! :) Anyway, good job, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! It looks so good! I LOVE the color! I'm so amazed that you were able to do that all on your own!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...