Okay so as most of you know I am FINALLY loosing weight after having two kids and getting HUGE! I have pants now in tons of sizes that are too big for me. They are cute and I wish them to have a good home with someone who can love them as I did. So if you think you might like to have a new pair then by all means come shopping over at my house. And I also have a really cute pink dress I wish I could tailor but really don't know how and am afraid I would mess it up. It is a 12 from the brand Apt 9 at Kohl's so if you want that too please take it. Anyways just thought that I would share!
P.S. Julianne thank you thank you for those pants you were taking to DI. I finally got the guts to try them on and about cried when I looked in the mirror to see that they FIT! Nothing beats getting new pants in my silly stay-at-home mom world!
CONGRATS on losing weight! That's the BEST feeling in the world, especially like you said "to a stay at home mom." I couldn't agree more! HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!! Throw out those old jeans and treat yourself to shopping for some NEW slimmer, cuter jeans!
ReplyDelete