Friday, April 11

Almost warm




It is almost warm here in Rexburg on a good day. The girls went out a couple day ago to ride bikes around and try to get out some energy. Layla is in a pretending stage where everything she plays with is really something else in her mind. The basket she is wearing she explained was her bike helmet so she can be safe. I love the funny things they do. It is just like they said at conference. You have to notice the good, happy and meaningful times while you struggle through the everyday work. I am glad to hear that someone understood that really a lot of times that is how it is. Sometimes it is those little moments each day. But for me I find lately it is those little moments a couple times a week where i really think, "This is why I love being a mom!" Anyways hope the warm weather is coming and stays cause I am sick of being inside!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...