Saturday, April 19

Perfect Hair



Isa is definitely a little version of her older sister but one thing that is different is that she has perfect hair. This is her in the bathtub. We always first wash their hair and then let them play. Right before I pulled her out of the tub this is how her hair dried. I am totally jealous. She has that one in a million hair that with just a little mouse turns into PERFECT curls. And of course is just thick enough and she just enough hair that it is totally manageable. We are now officially terrified of having teenage girls.

3 comments:

  1. she is so cute! I wish I had perfect hair--rather than "perfect hair for putting in a regular bun" hair!!! Cute little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you are for sure going to have guys knocking down the door when they are teenagers. All the boys in your ward will just be praying for a date with one of the Bergstrom girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so this has nothing to do with isa's hair but her picture reminded me of something my mom told me....how is her nose doing? ;) jordan and i are thinking about putting something around little benjamin's nose so he can't shove stuff up it, sort of like blinders!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...