So this week we are really excited to have my mom out visiting us. The girls are really funny because they are very specific about us calling her Nana NOT Grandma. Apparently Nana is my mom and Grandma is Brian's. I love that they remember who she is though so I'll teach myself to call her whatever they want! Anyways like always Nana is obsessed with shopping for the girls and putting them in matching outfits. Here is my new favorite outfit for them!
.JPG)
The three most important ladies in my life!
So cute! I love that they have to have a different name for her. That's like Adi. But she still doesn't think that Gary and I have mothers. Someday she'll figure it out. I love the outfits!
ReplyDeleteThose outfits are so adorable but so are your girls. Your Mom is a pretty lady I can't believe that you are adopted because I think you look a lot like her!
ReplyDelete