Friday, March 28

Outgrowth bye-bye!

Okay so I haven't colored my own hair is years. I mean I have let other try their best to do their magic on my hair but I haven't tried to do it myself. And tonight since I have no kids, no friends, and no husband to keep me busy I am taking my hair into my own hands. Now this is something that I really am not very comfortable with since the risks of messing up when I can only see 1/10 of my own hair is great I can't stand the outgrowth of black. So wish me luck as I attempt to make myself beautiful this evening. And if the next time you see me I have all one color hair just know I tried. I promise I am much better at coloring others hair then my own.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!!! Hope it turns out-I've tried that, it's hard. I understand about the whole not being able to see thing. I'm sure you're saying to yourself yeah but you have blonde hair-at the time I did it I was a brunette going back to blonde. It looked ok but I ended up having to have my cousin, who's a cosmetologist, fix it. Oh well! Not words of encouragement are they...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that picture of Isa is priceless. So shy and cute. I thought your hair looked great at church today, so you obviously did a good job. And thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me borrow the book. I'm dying to start it, but Robby won't go to bed little stinker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did it turn out?? You are very brave!! Your hair is always gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...