Sunday, March 2
Got him hooked!!!
So Brian has watched me for months constantly on the computer blogging. He thinks it is nice but never really knew why I was totally obsessed. That is until today. I actually got him to make his own blog totally devoted to his interests. He loves gaming and is always telling me everything new that is out, coming out, being talked about, reviews and many more things. So now he has a blog where he can share all thing stuff and he loves with everyone. I know that there are a ton of guys that also enjoy the wonderful world of gaming, so if your husband is one feel free to share the blog with them. I know most of us are totally linked due to the blogging world so why not try to share that with our husbands. I doubt that they really want to know what all of our kids are doing but they might enjoy knowing what is new with Nintendo. Anyways here is the address http://olimars-journal.blogspot.com/ and the link is also under family as Olimar's Journal! Hope you all enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I am in the same boat as you. My hubby is a big gamer and has even gotten me into some of them. For example, I know the name Olimar comes from the Pikman game series. We got a Wii opening day when they went on sale at midnight. Jesse stood in line forever!!! I'll have to show this to my hubby. BTW, do you have any advice to get babies to sleep on a normal schedule? Harlee's backwards, she has a long sleep stretch during the day and is up all night.
ReplyDeleteHey Marilee, this is Carly from the ward I found your blog through Sheena's. I just wanted to let you know I think you look so great and I read that you have been losing some weight. Well you look awesome and I meant to tell you at church on Sunday but I just didn't get the chance!!
ReplyDeleteWe have a blog, too, but it's invite only. If you want an invite just email me!! carlycarlson@gmail.com
Aren't guys so funny??? Jonathan has a blog too (I can't tell you what it is, he made me promise to keep it on the down-low) and it cracks me up the stuff he puts on there. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm SO sorry about the flu bug!! AND about falling on the ice! :S
Hey Marilee!
ReplyDeleteLaura sent on your blog to me and I absolutely love seeing you with your cute family - It's so fun to see what you are up to and to see all the photos of your beautiful girls!
--Debbie Brough
Hey Mar, you have no enspired two people. I have also created a blog related to cop stuff mixed with other things like gaming. How the heck to you search other blogs, and how can I get the lil friend's list you have? my blog is
ReplyDeletethejuddman-code3.blogspot.com