Sunday, March 2
Ouch!
Well today we went to church childless so the girls could spend some much needed time with Grandma in Rigby. I thought this meant that I would get to Relief Society on time and would be looking good. We left the house with plenty of time and looking well put together. However about 10 seconds after Brian kindly let me out by the door I did it... I totally wiped out on the ice. Now it is embarrassing enough to fall anytime anywhere, but not at church in a dress! And of course Brian missed the whole legs flying up from under you and the skirt showing the whole world everything I worked so hard to conceal. But to top it off I did it in front of a million single guys headed in behind me. They probably had to keep from laughing as they had to help me get up with all my books and bags. Well after collecting myself I went into class and sat down to rest. That is when I felt the pain of my fall ever more. I totally bruised my hip arm and calf. I am home now resting it and feeling like an old lady walking around with a gimp. But I am happy that I fell without the girls in my arms and without breaking anything. This only instills how much I hate Idaho winters! Hooray for spring just around the corner. I wish everyone luck getting there before we all go crazy from being cooped up inside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT!!! Idaho winters are the best. That sucks you fell though. You can slap Brian for not being there to catch you. OUCH, sounds like it hurt.
ReplyDeleteIDAHO WINTER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!