Thursday, March 20

Homework!!!

Okay so by now you know that my mom just visited us here in good old Rexburg. We had a wonderful time and I miss miss miss her terribly. Anyways while she was here she gave Brian and I some homework to work on. She is currently teaching the Marriage and Family relations class for I think the seventh time and wanted to share the new things she is learning with me. So she brought alone her lesson handouts and outline for the class. She challenged us to go through the class together with the class book and her notes.


I am proud to say that we have gone through two lessons and are really enjoying the time we are learning together. We have taken this class before but like everything you read the more you go over it at different times in your life the more you learn. So for the next month I will probably be randomly posting the important things that we have learned or remembered learning from going through my mothers assigned homework! I couldn't have asked for better parents and am glad that they never stop teaching me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...