Today was the first day with just mom since Nana left. The girls seem to be getting back to our normal boring winter scedule. They only asked for Nana about a dozen times today. But luckily Layla remembers that she had to go home to take care of Papa so that is what she told Isa over and over today. They sure are growing up too fast. I love how when they get along they are best friends. Isa is pretty much a minature Layla. If Layla looks left so does she. And when we play there MUST be two of every toy so that Isa can play with it EXACTLY the way Layla does. I love to watch how much she looks up to her older sister. I just pray everyday that they stay this close forever. I never grew up with my siblings this close. We all kind of did our own thing since we were 4 years apart. But with 19 months they are inseperable. It is probably the most trying thing to keep sane everyday but for moments like this I wouldn't do it any other way!
Aww!! You have the cutest girls! Little Isa is sure turning into more of a little girl everytime I see her instead of a toddler. She's growing up!
ReplyDelete