Thursday, March 27

I'm a big kid now!

So little Isa continues to follow her big sister around wanting to do very thing she does. She follows the good, the sweet and the naughty examples she sees. I love it when they both are in a good mood and play together laughing and smiling. I really don't mind even when they yell and tell me to go away but continue to play well together. But what really makes me have to sigh is when they both roll their eyes at me when I ask them to come over for simple things like to put clothes on. I know that kids like to get naked and run around the house but the girls have now developed a name for themselves when they do it. The run around patting themselves calling each other "naked good guy!" So today Layla like usual (thank goodness) hopped on the potty all by herself and did her business. Next thing I know Isa is trying hard to get her shirt off after already succeeding in getting off the pants and the diaper. She apparently thinks she needs to potty naked i guess. Anyways after about 10 minutes of sitting there with Layla couching her on what to do she runs out to get on a diaper. No more than two second later she is running around in Layla's panties. Layla was so proud of her she gave her a big hug and told her she was a big girl now. When I tried to take a picture of our little grown up Isa she was very shy and suddenly aware that she was barely covered. But clothes or no clothes she is totally a doll. So here is our little shadow all ready to get potty trained if I am ready to take on the challenge. Wish me luck training a 21 month old while still watching a 3 year old and a dog. I guess we will just make it a family event every hour!

3 comments:

  1. haha. That's so adorable! Yeah, good luck with potty training. I really hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. I can tell both of your girls have a lot of personality. Emma shows a little more personality everyday. i feel like she is growing up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...