Thursday, June 9
Where should I go to shop?
Okay I have a masters graduation and a white coat ceremony that I need a fantastically chic outfit for so I look at stylist and hip as I think I am in my head but not sure it I look like when I leave the front door. I am stuck in a rut of shopping at the same two stores and need to branch out! Where should I go? I know all you hip moms out there know a store that is reasonably priced that will provide me with a killer dress or skirt (cause who am I kidding I NEVER wear dresses, they make me look preggo and that isn't cool when you want but be but are yet to be!) that will keep me cool in the 180 bazillion degree August weather in Kansas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
shabbyapple.com !!! BEST EVER so worth the investment. :)
ReplyDeleteShabby apple is great! I picked up some cute things for Nathan's ceremonies at Alyses Bidal in UT a few years back. I was surprised at all the options. Don't know if you have one there, but maybe just check out a bridal store for fun?
ReplyDeletei triple dog dare you to head over to goodwill. espesh in johnson county. who knows what goods you could happen upon. especially since you already have some great sewing skillz.
ReplyDeleteKay, I was going to say the same thing as Heidi! I've also found some fab things at WalMart, Kmart and Target of all places. You could also try downeast basic[dot]com :) Good luck!
ReplyDelete