Tuesday, June 14

Just for fun!

Okay anyone who knows me well knows I am kind of a clean freak. Not that coming into my house shows that simply because I don't live alone and I am constantly going around following my two kids and third "helper" and there messes! 
But these videos CRACKED me up 
and seriously I LIVE by these products.
I could not go a day without some sort or swifter. I even keep one by the dryer to pick up all the lint that flies all over every time i change the lint trap!



2 comments:

  1. We picked up a new mop by Rubbermaid... it's like Swiffer but better! I had to go to Home Depot to get it, but so worth it! It's called the Reveal or something like that. You can refill the solution bottle and the pads are microfiber so you throw them in the wash. They clean better because they don't saturate quite as much and we save A TON of money. Just thought I'd share :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...