Saturday, June 25

Jungle Kids

Friday Brian needed to go to his school to print off his final copy of his thesis for publication. Big day I know! So the girls and I tagged along and had him drop us off at Crown Center on his way to school. We have on our bucket list to visit Kalidescope so we figured we would keep ourselves busy while he did his thing and then we would all meet back up for a family session. 

Of course his stuff too longer than expected but that if fine because the girls and I had a blast. First stop of course was the candy store. And the casher was very impressed that out of all the candy there they picked, Hot tamales. Kids after my own heart! The new exhibit (I don't know if you can really call it that but you know the traveling stuff that fills up the room Santa is usually in!) was all about Rain forests. the girls had a blast learning about bugs, animals, and exploring. Here are a few photo highlights. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...