My little mini me is having her 5th birthday next week. CRAZY how fast 5 years flew. We decided to go out to dinner after our trip downtown. And since my all time FAVORITE mexican restaurant is just down the street from crown center we stopped by. When Brian took the kids to the bathroom I contacted our waitress for setup a little surprise for the birthday girl to be. And anyone who knows Isa knows this could have turned out bad. SHE HATES to get attention in public. But lately she has really been coming out of her shell and I thought i might give it a shot. And as you can tell from the photos, it was a hit. So a new tradition of going to Manny's for HER birthday as well as mine has been started. It is cute because i think i have about 14 photos of me wearing the same hat in the same restaurant. Oh it makes me smile!
The Manny loving girls!
(Can you tell how grown up she looks, I don't know what to think!)
Beautiful birthday girl!
Layla is in her own world i think, this was her idea of looking at the camera and smiling!
Daddy's little girl
Such a busy day, we wore her out!
Happy Birthday Little Miss!
ReplyDeleteLove the sombrero, she just looks so darn adorable! I'm glad she loved the extra attention instead of hated it :)
Oh my goodness I can't believe how big she is! I still think she should be about 2. Time flies by so fast. What a fun tradition for the both of you-and so great that you have photos of you at her age at the same place!
ReplyDelete