"hey do we have any ______?" "Yeah it is on ____ shelf in the _____ tub." I know I am silly but this is what my pantry looked like just so you know WHY I needed the makeover.
Our Hall Closet (aka more pantry space)
The kitchen Pantry
And thanks to just a few tubs, a lot of sorting, and a sweet hubby to lets me do my crazy projects which always look more messy then where we started from when I go at them, I now have a perfectly organized kitchen and everything as a place!
HALL PANTRY!!!!
Isn't it beautiful with all the nicely labeled cooking supplies!
Kitchen Pantry
And just because the Spice cupboard.
I know now you wanna do it too. And the tubs in the closet are found at walmart for $3.50 and the labeled ones are super cheap like $2.00 for 2 or something I can't remember. Oh it makes me happy. And the big tub at the bottom now contains more food storage that can be rotated. I love being all organized. And it has been 3 weeks and it looks EXACTLY the same, perfectly organized (just slightly less full!!!)
Come do mine please. I have tried and tried and it doesn't stay.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! Good job Marilee!
ReplyDelete