Layla even grew some tiny little plants from a couple of bean seeds. You know the way Kindergarteners do in class for earth day. Well I am pleased to announce they are HUGE and have out grown 3 pots. We are in need of some more soil but for now they are in their new home the GIANT pot outback!
You may also note a small sprout growing with him. He will be getting his own pot tomorrow, that is Mr. Corn who Layla proudly began to grown out of a single corn kernel in a plastic bag in the window at school. My has he grown.
Lastly we have our peppers. They were only a couple inches tall on Mother's Day when they came to live at our house. But thanks to a lot of care and attention they are growing beautifully. I talk to them often telling them sorry for the bugs and I spray them at least once a week with their special dish soup mix to keep those darn aphids away. They attacked them once and almost killed them all but I spent an hour cleaning every leaf and prayed for a week they would survive. And thank you Heavenly Father for saving them they are my babies and I love them dearly. I will be enjoying a HUGE batch of salsa come fall.
These are my lovely bell pepper plants. We have 2 red and 2 orange. I am SO EXCITED!
These are our cayenne peppers. I hope we like them because we have over 50 already!
So what do you think? Peppers are my new favorite plants, mostly because I haven't killed them yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment