GILMORE GIRLS
Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who has watched and re-watched the series about 10 times!
One Tree Hill
My guilty pleasure, love the drama!
Criminal Minds
My favorite crime drama
Fringe
My idea of science fiction done right, Walter MAKES the show!
So what is your favorite shows?
Seriously I want to know we are TV-aholics and are always looking for something good to watch!




Parenthood!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt actually just ended with the finale this week, so I am guessing it will start again in the fall... but I am hooked. I love it!
ok are you ready? i seriously love tv. fall tv is the best. desperate housewives, brothers & sisters, survivor, 8 simple rules (i always need a new sitcom when i finish another...this was my recent obsession), reba (love her), teen mom, 16 & pregnant. ok that's it. and i heard parenthood was amazing but i started in the middle and couldn't get into it. i think i'll have to netflix the season.
ReplyDeleteYou're funny. Nathan loves Fringe but the music even freaks me out, can't do that one! I like White Collar, Fairly Legal, and Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.
ReplyDeleteOh! And dare I forget, I'm addicted to The Biggest Loser. Like so much so that my children who very rarely watch tv (unless their mom has surgery and suvival mode dad lets them watch it 2 weeks straight and then not ready to move mom lets them watch it the week after dad goes back work :-)) actually know the trainers and their techniques. I would purposefully schedule my long bike rides for the day the episodes air on Hulu so I can set up my wind trainer and enjoy! Can't wait to do that again, it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCastle, Bones, Glee, Traffic Light, Happy Endings....I love Hulu.
ReplyDeleteI love Gilmore Girls and too am addicted to tv :) Right now I love Justified, Psych, Doctor Who (which is my idea of science fiction done right. I only watched the first two episodes of Fringe but not any others I heard it got better), Gossip Girl, Parks and Rec yeah, I'm gonna stop at those b/c I could go on... :)
ReplyDelete