Saturday, January 1

Happy 2011

Okay so I started off the new year pretty good seeing that I am still in my pajamas. I have washed my face, brushed and flossed, and put on make-up. It will hopefully be a new trend for the year. Looking "myself" and feeling clean no matter what the dress or occasion. This is definitely the year I am trying to actually work hard at doing grown up things. Like use a facial system. Yes I have a 6 step process for my face every day and night. It has been a week and I have only gone to bed once without washing my face. That is HUGE for me. I am a wash your face in the morning and try to not use too much makeup so you don't have to wash till tomorrow, kind of girl! And I know this is TMI but if I am up before 9 with a bra on it's a big day. August will be the month of the bra.... baby steps right, baby steps! I am wondering what are your new year resolutions. I always have big plans, high hopes, and all the jazz but barely make it to February before I quit.
Here are just a few of mine!

2 comments:

  1. getting up before my kids is one of the best things that i very rarely do. i really want to do a better job of it too. the days i am up at six are the BEST as far as productivity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals. Especially the one about listening more to the kids. That is one I REALLY need to work on.

    Mine are less ambitious...

    Think I'll stick them on a blog post - maybe then I'll actually try to stick to them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...