Thursday, January 13

Procrastinating getting ready today!

What am I saying I do this everyday! But really I hopped on the computer for a couple minutes to waste time until my motherly duties kick in again and the washer beeps, the kids cry, the dishwasher finishes drying and my glasses slip off my face reminding me to hop into the shower! And I came across this little comic and it is now my motto for this year. I would love to be an exercise buff but lets face it, I hate it and it hasn't budged the scale in years thanks Mr. Hashimoto. And I love to cook but cooking six meals a day just so I can fatten up children and slim down parents, only lasts so long! So here is what I am thinking today, who's on board with me! 


P.S. this will not guarantee that at least twice a week I won't be sporting a workout outfit of some kind. This is not because I actually work out but because they are comfortable and give the allusion that I am a runner!
( I just realized that I must seem like the most inefficient runner in the world if I keep getting larger as opposed to smaller.... I might have to rethink my strategy!)

This post doesn't reflect my sunday life in which let's face it, it's my proud day in which i spend at least an hour trying on and retrying on clothes all week for just so i can confidently walk  through the halls where everyone hardly knows me. No one WANTS to look as tired, crazed, and fashion stupid as they really are, right! At least one day a week I fake a good fashion sense and a square waist line. The rest of the week it is love handle moaning all the way!  

1 comment:

  1. I loved all your snow day posts! You guys had so much fun (with plenty of pink to spare :)!

    Love the comic too! I agree, no need to wait for the ideal body type to look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...