Miss Isabel had a photo shoot the other day since Layla go to have school pictures taken. I must say looking at her was like looking in the mirror 25 years ago. She is just a lighter version of myself. What do you think?
Isa HATES this one!!!
She was attempting to twirl here but was a little shy!
I bought a big 10X13 of this one cause she is precious!
Can you tell she thinks this pose is odd?!?
I never understand this shot but okay!
And Kathy your copy will be in the mail after the 10th when I pick them up. Don't worry we didn't forget about you we got you your usual 5X7 and wallet sizes!
Here is me at this age....
Note I am darker and my hair is definitely informing you this was taken in the 80's but I think we look alike. Plus don't you love my outfit, totally 1986!



















She is such a cute little girl! But she does look a lot like you. How cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of Isa! Where did you get them done. Definitely not a $6 Walmart special. Which is what I finally gave up on since they came out way worse than I could take with my home camera.
ReplyDeleteOne of these days I might try to get the children photographed as a group again.
Of course that would mean they would all need to be clean, dressed nice in non-clashing outfits, and have haircuts all at the same time. All for the hope that we will get ONE photo where they all look good at the same time.
I have always thought that Isa looks a ton like you, and Layla looks a ton like Brian.
Of course, both of them have some of both of you guys.
Love the 80's look by the way :)