Tuesday, August 24

MY CLASS


Just a note about my class. These a three of the five girls I have for church. They are by far the sweetest kids. They are all do very different and bring something to our class. We all came out to support Jennifer on the right as she was baptized. It was special to be there and to feel of the spirit. I know these girls are going to grow up to be amazing women some day. It seems crazy to think it wasn't that long ago that I was in their shoes. Crazy how much time passes and how much we grow in the early years. But I love these girls and they definitely teach me so much each week. Not just as a teacher but as a mother and I hope my girls turn out as great, that would be amazing! They have been taught well! And aren't they stinking cute!

2 comments:

  1. You do have such cute primary girls! I love that they Jennifer's baptism to show their support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "went to" Jennifer's baptism :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...