Wednesday, August 18

How do you tell your kid is ready for school

  1. They wake you up the day before to remind you to get going we have lots to prepare.
  2. They remember exactly how long they have till you leave, even if it is over 48 hours.
  3. When you ask them what they want to wear they can tell you exactly down to the shoes and bracelets.
  4. They put out their shoes and backpack 18 hours in advance.
  5. They promptly put on their shoes once they get out of bed even them school doesn't start for another 5 hours.
I think Layla is ready for Kindergarten today cause really she is walking around just waiting till 12:20. And she has decided to eat cereal for breakfast because it is the quickest. I don't think it will bring the hours faster but if she thinks so that is great!
Wish us luck and we will post photos later today! 

4 comments:

  1. Man oh man. I was just like that. I came home from my first day kindergarden refusing to go back because they didn't teach me to read though. Good luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! How fun for her though! I am glad she is super excited! I hope she is that excited when she has homework to do! Cant wait to read all about her first day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it went great!! That's adorable that she had everything picked out and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie patutie! I hope she had a great first day at school!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...