Okay everyone, I have a cleaning question. My grout is horrible. It only takes 2 or 3 showers before my grout gets moldy. I try to keep it clean but it is out of control. It is gross and I can't get rid of it. I have tried comet, Ajax, 409, Lysol cleaner, Mr. Clean, baking soda, vinegar, Windex, and a bet a dozen others I can't think of. NOTHING WORKS!!! So what do you use for mold? Also what do you use to get those annoying hard water stains. The worst thing is the girls bathroom looks spotless. Ours is totally gross. Any and all suggestions are appreciated and encouraged!
I won't post my bathroom pictures just yet, I will hope for a good fix and then I can do a before and after photo. But since posts need photos here is a random something for you!
(Seriously I love these comics! )
The comic seriously made me laugh out loud. I don't have any suggestions for ya because I'm wondering the same thing. I scrub and I scrub and just don't seem to get anywhere!
ReplyDeleteTry cleaning your faucet. Fill a baggie w/ 1 part white vinegar and about 4 parts water and connect it to the showerhead (I just rubberbanded it). Beyond that you could try steam cleaning it but that gets expensive fast.
ReplyDeleteI use bleach spray. I still get mold but not as often as I use to. Also I try to leave the fan running in my bathrooms to help with circulation because it gets stuff in there. But as for hard water stains good luck when you find something let me know.
ReplyDeleteTry two parts water to one part Hydrogen Peroxide. Put it in a spray bottle and spray it on to the mold. Let it set for a five minutes or so. Wipe it down and it should be good to go. I sometimes use a toothbush if I feel really dedicated.
ReplyDelete