Just incase you didn't know it is not a real fish but rather a child who is turning into one. my kids have always loved the pool but have had no desire to learn to swim. I am also cheap and refused to pay for swim lessons when I used to teach them. So after many patient trips to the pool, Layla last week desired to attempt swimming without a life vest. Three days were spent on the steps and then ta-da she can swim. and I mean out in the deep end, goggles on, and face in water swimming. I couldn't be more proud of her. she is a fish. Isa still is on the steps but doesn't need a life vest. we will continue to be patient because we know she is almost there. So here are my children in all their fishy glory!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.1
No comments:
Post a Comment