Wednesday, August 18

Kindergarten Preview

Okay there is a ton to write about and I might just cry writing it so I am going to put it off a day or two and work on editing photos instead. But just because I know that there are Grandma's and best friends checking the blog hourly for a photo I thought I would post one. Here is a sweet moment between two very important people. (do note that Isa is there too but for this post only it is about the big girl and her moment to cherish!)

The Goodbye (and the pep talk we girls need from our daddy!)

5 comments:

  1. Aw! She looks like such a little lady in that picture! So grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, just the picture is making me cry. You know I love your girls like they were mine and so this year is doubly hard because 2 of my girls are grown up enough to start kindergarten. She's so beautiful and more importantly such a good girl. I'm so proud of my Layla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and important moment for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet... hope she had a good first day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...