Anyways they challenged us for mother's day to begin doing something to cultivate our divine worth. It could be service or a hobby, whatever as long as it was helping us in our divine roles. So I thought I would continue to blog from the heart. Once a week I will take the time to write something important. I mean I love to go on and on about the silly parts of life. But you know it helps to write about the serious stuff too. And where better than my blog right. Most of you I don't see on a regular basis or even once a year, but you are my close friends and who I go to when I need advice. So maybe it will be a hardship I need to just write out and sort by myself. Sometimes it will be enlightenment I have gotten through hard work and inspiration. Whatever it is I will post it hear and tag it in my deep thoughts my marilee. I will probably cry when i write them because that is what I do. And I think a once a week 20 minute moment of clarity is good for the soul. Anyways just thought I would let you know what to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment