Monday, May 3

Home Sweet Home

Thanks you so much, after many prayerful nights we finally have a home. KC will be our loving home for the next 5 years. Brian has been excepted to a five year masters/doctorate program at KCUMB. He will be starting in 2 months. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I am so excited for him. He has been working on this for so long and our many years of hardwork has finally given us our first pay off. Ah can you say relief. The waiting game just about killed me but thank you thank you we are ready to settle.

Yeah for the next 5 years by family and friends! Now I am off to register Layla for kindergarden, yikes, I am so not ready for this next stage in life but I am very happy! Go Brian!!!!

6 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! I'm so thrilled for you guys -- and you get to stay near your parents! That is so wonderful. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I bet that it such a relief-and what a blessing it will be to live close to your family! I'm excited to hear how it all goes-what type of program is it? Yay for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! How exciting to be sticking around for five years. Good luck with this next adventure.
    My question is Isa ready for Layla to be in K. She's going to miss her is some ways but love it in other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you. What a relief to have a plan in place. Life is always crazy but just knowing what the next 5 years will bring and where it will take place is huge. I must say I am jealous. I would love to settle down for a 5 year period of time. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I do wish it was Utah State, but YEAH!!!! I'm so happy you don't have to stress anymore. I'm so, so happy for you and Brian!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...