Thursday, May 13

Dress up attempt one

So today the girls and I decided to make a few little skirts out of some very flashy fabric. We got some dance material at the store yesterday and today we made some "simple" skirts. I would love to make them amazing outfits but I do not want to buy a pattern and I can't figure out how to make them on my own. So instead of something fancy they are simple yet bright! My phone camera did not do these skirts justice but later we will do a fashion show to really show them off. But for now here are the girls new dress up skirts, p.s. I promise they are horribly shiny in the light!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, very impressed! You're that is indeed very flashy material...which is just up your girls' alley!

    ps-I love tutorials. I never have to buy a pattern and I have it all written out for me with pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...