Friday, May 21
Car seat cover number one!
Car seat cover one. I hate this angle of the car seat.... it makes it look all weird. But for now this is my lazy picture off my phone. I will go into the car one of these days and take a proper on. And it took way longer than I hoped which meant I quit after one. I will do Layla's soon but for now at least I have Isa's done because her car seat was about done in. I wish I would have taken a before shot or even shots along the way but nope I was just glad to get it done. But it is girly and cute for "my" car... ahh it is nice to say that, MY CAR!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute cover! At least you finished it. I would not attempted it at all. I just take Bryen's carseat cover off and wash it. Thats about as crafty as I get.
ReplyDelete