Sunday, May 30

Miss Isabel



Well it has been a while since I have done a fun post. Isa Isa where do I start. This little girl keeps us on our toes and on our knees. She is a bundle of fire. I think she only has two volumes .05 and 150. You either don't know IF she is saying something or don't miss a thing. But she melts my heart everyday at least a dozen times.

My favorite time of day is right when we put her to bed. No matter what our differences might have been throughout the day I get a hug so tight she could choke me, a sweet kiss, and the biggest grin imaginable.

This little girl is growing. She is taller everyday and too smart for me. She is learning to read at the same rate as Layla and so excited by the world around her. She constantly picks up new phrases lately her big thing is, "you cant believe it" and of course, "that's the truth". The later one if usually screamed at Layla a dozen times a day.  And what I love lately is her run. Kristi tell Gary that her funny run where she somehow manages to shrink four inches is a thing of the past. I don't know if I can even call it running, it's more a prance. I have to video it because describing it won't do it justice.


We have learned that she is by far the most stubborn little thing. Man oh man can she hold her own, and a grudge. But if you can keep your cool or keep from laughing (depending on our current mood) she makes up for it with giggles, smiles, and plenty of snuggles. I can tell she is growing because her mood swings are crazy and she falls asleep in my lap at least three times a week giving her fifteen hours of sleep at night only briefly interrupted by dinner or prayers.

I now have a notebook full of pictures thanks her blossoming art skills. h Plus her ocd tendencies come out in art as she takes all morning on one picture colored just right with my name written on it in just the right color. And lately she likes to make every letter in both our names a different color which is fun but adds to the ocd.  Gotta love the traits our kids pick up from us.( the ocd thing definitely comes from me)

But life would not be complete without our darling little Isa. I won't know what to do when she isn't at home with me all the time. I am really going to cherish this next year while Layla is in school and we have time just the two of us. She has such a hug heart that we just have to let her share. Anyways that is my little Isa update!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post. Such a fun little girl that seems so full of energy...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Isa! She looks a lot like Layla in some of these pictures. What a pretty girl you are, Isabel! I love you, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...