Sunday, May 9

March for Babies 2010



Okay so I know I posted a lot about our march in the last post but I totally forgot to post our family pictures so here they are. I am so glad we had two taken as you can see someone is a little grumpy! But really she is grumpy a lot lately. I have figured out that the changing of ages comes with a lot of drama and turmoil for this little one. Last year she did the same thing. Yeah for four just around the corner. And yeah that she is still around and healthy to celebrate! I never knew she would be such and amazing handful. She shoved batting up her nose, yells at her sister ALL the time, give you a look that could kill, yet still manages to smile so sweet that your heart melts, she bats her gorgeous brown eyes and makes you totally cave, and cuddles up reminding me that she will always be my little girl!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe little Isa is going to be four!!! Seriously?! Your girls are both such little beauties, and it's so neat to read of your stories and see that they are still so healthy and well! Little blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but Isa is so adorable pouting, I don't know how you get discipline her at all. The family picture looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...