Thursday, May 6

Inspiring

I just want to thank Marci for this wonderful link to an amazing blog. Here is a video you can get to know the author.... so inpiring!



Her blog is so great to read and is definitely a place I now go to remind myself I am not alone. Life is hard and our trials seem to make us walk so slow through it at times. I am grateful for our trials. I will post when I have time this week about my ah ha moment this weekend. Anyways for a good read visit Nienie.





2 comments:

  1. I love her blog. It is so inspiring. She is a remarkable woman with incredible faith. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this video. It kind of puts me in my place. I have trials, sure, but sometimes mine seems so trivial. It reminds me that every minute with my babies is precious.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...