Sunday, April 25
My new darling
After six and a half years of marriage we finally bought a second car. Isn't she beautiful. She is a 2008 Nissan Versa. She has cruise control, blue tooth, six cd changer, power locks and is totally keyless. I lock our house door put the keys in my purse and don't pull them out till I get home. This saves me so much time. It takes long enough with the girls to go anywhere without the hassle of keys, where are they,where did I put them,did I lock the car.... no more. Also and this part I am getting used to, our car never shifts. You know when you speed up the on ramp to the freeway and the car shifts so you know you are going about sixty five....ours doesn't it is smooth all the way to one forty....I have to watch my speedometer a lot more but I am getting used to it. I will name her soon, any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun to be a 2 car family! I can't wait to join that club one day! No keys... I am thinking I would feel alittle lost. But hey if it makes it easier that is good!
ReplyDelete