Wednesday, April 14

Through the eyes of babes!

I am sure you are thinking to yourself wow that is a lot of posts for someone who hasn't been updated their blog much. Well I have been busy and now took the time to fill you all in on my crazy and oh so interesting *wink wink* life!

But this is the first addition of my kids photo skills post. I am going to edit them for myself but you now you get the unedited copy of their camera's photos. Enjoy!

Dancing I am sure
You will see this a lot... toys set up for the picture by the camera lady!
Reading up on barbie
I love when kids do this... no thumb just fingers!
Cutie pie!

See Jan it was a real camera they brought over last summer... who knew you were caught on camera!
I love this one!
Model pose????
HI NANA!!!
Totally a model pose!
Many many more posts to come!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. WHAT? That was a real camera? And, why in the world are you posting my awesome legs for everyone to be jealous of? This might cause a blog-land craze, my white legs.

    Sneaky girls. But - hey, bring them back over! I'll babysit them anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Isa's model poses. She is so cute and knows it. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they set up their toys for pictures. Haha. And I love all their poses, especially Layla's. Looking forward to more of their photography.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...