As most of you know I really want a baby. And one day I might get my wish but for now I get my fill with this little cutie.
Meet Miss Shannon

The girls and I just adore her. She keeps us smiling all day long. I am so glad that I get to watch her because it gives me my much needed baby fill and guarantees that we will be good buddies. Today we sat and rocked in our glider as she drank her bottle just gazing at each other. It really isn't good for the baby wanting but you know I won't trade it. She is so great and so much fun. Anyways I just wanted to share what I am keeping myself busy with!
She is so darn cute! It just makes me jealous. Have fun! I'm glad you get to get your baby fill.
ReplyDeleteOh and the word verification on this comment is "gagremag." It's kind of fun to say. Anyway, I'm weird. You know this already. :)